50 SHADES OF MAY DAY
Tim McGraw 1967 – Train the MIND with Grit & Grace
*Go get this book right now. Live by it for the entire month of May (at least).
Jamie Dornan 1982
“IT REALLY IS JUST ALL ABOUT PRESS-UPS EVERY DAY. I’LL AIM TO DO AROUND 50 FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, AND LOADS MORE THROUGHOUT THE DAY.”
*Start your day with 50 (Shades of Grey) push-ups. See how many more you can work in throughout the day. Ask a special someone for a couples workout tonight.
Julie Benz 1972
“I remember the teacher telling me I should not even try acting. I still have the report card where she was like, ‘You will never be an actor. Your voice is horrible.’ That was the best thing that ever happened to me because I was like, ‘I’ll show you’.”
*Let someone know that they were the best thing that has ever happened to you.
Anna Jarvis 1864
Jarvis insisted Mother’s Day “to be a day of sentiment, not profit.” Jarvis soon soured on the commercial interests associated with the day.
*Mother’s Day will be here soon. Shop for her today and make your plans to spend the big day with her, not spending a fortune on her. She won’t mind.
Wes Anderson 1969 – watch The Grand Budapest Hotel
*Watch Wes Anderson almost win an Oscar for The Grand Budapest Hotel.
Anushka Sharma 1988
- Breakfast– two egg whites with a glass of fresh fruit juice.
- Midday snack– cheese toast with lime or coconut water.
- Lunch– lunch from home, which consists of homemade veggies, dal with two chapattis and salad.
- Evening snack– protein bars or seasonal fruits. And, to finish off her day, she gulps down a glass of milk before going off to bed.
*Eat like Bollywood superstar Anusha Sharma.
SNUB – Curtis Martin 1973
- Train the MIND
- 50 push-ups
- Let someone know they were the best thing that ever happened to you
- Make plans for Mother’s Day
- Watch The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Eat like Anusha Sharma